While Nintendo didn’t blow us away with a big reveal, there were still a few nice surprises in yesterday’s Nintendo Direct. We also received plenty of new details on various upcoming titles for both 3Ds and Nintendo Switch. Here’s what we learned:
- A Mario Odyssey Switch bundle will release alongside the game on October 27th. It will feature red Joycons, a Mario-themed Switch carrying case, and a digital code for the game.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gets a release date: December 1st.
- Skyrim on Switch gets a release date: November 17th.
- Doom is coming to Switch this coming holidays. Bethesda is also bringing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to Nintendo’s home console but it won’t release until 2018.
- Kirby’s new game on Switch gets a name: Kirby Star Allies. THe 3DS game, Kirby Battle Royale, gets a release date for January 19, 2018.
- A Pokemon-themed New Nintendo 2DS XL arrives November 3rd. It’s designed to look like a Pokeball.
- A demo for Square Enix’s upcoming exclusive Nintendo Switch RPG, Project Octopath Traveller, can now be downloaded on the eShop.
- Nintendo announces Mario Party: The Top 100 for 3DS. The game features a collection of the 100 best mini-games from every previous Mario Party title.
- Minecraft finally launches on Nintendo 3DS. While a retail version isn’t available yet, you can download the digital version now.
- Tencent’s Arena of Valor, a MOBA style game for the Switch, was revealed.
Latest posts by Miguel Vidaure (see all)
- 6 Best Wireless Heaphones for Watching TV - Jan 3, 2018
- Best Wi-Fi Router Under $100: Cheap Routers for Better Wi-Fi - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Bonus Content for Game Of Thrones: Conquest Before Launch - Oct 3, 2017