The Call of Duty series keeps bringing fans back each year with its intense campaigns and competitive multiplayer modes. But ever since Treyarch introduces Zombies in World at War, the Horde-esque mode has been one of the most popular in the series. Thus it’s no surprise that the next entry in the acclaimed franchise will also have its own version, called Nazi Zombie mode.
Unlike the silly approach Infinite Warfare took with their Zombies In Spaceland mode, Nazi Zombie aims to actually go for horror elements. Activision has also shown off the cast of talent they brought in to voice the characters. They include:
- David Tennant (Doctor Who)
- Elodie Yung (The Defenders, Daredevil)
- Katheryn Winnick (The Dark Tower, Vikings)
- Udo Kier (Courier X)
- Ving Rhames (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
Call of Duty: WWII releases November 3rd on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Latest posts by Miguel Vidaure (see all)
- Get Bonus Content for Game Of Thrones: Conquest Before Launch - Oct 3, 2017
- HTC Vive Headsets Will Now Come With Fallout 4 VR - Oct 3, 2017
- Nioh: Complete Edition Announced for PC - Oct 2, 2017