The Xbox Game Pass digital gaming subscription service arrived June 1st, offering unlimited access to more than 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. Costing just $9.99 a month, it’s one of the best ways to play various games you may have missed. We’re talking everything from solid AAA titles like BioShock Infinite and Halo 5 to classic and indie titles like Banjo Kazooie and The Swapper.
Come July 1st we’ll be getting our first batch of new titles available through Xbox Game Pass. They include:
- Dead Island Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil 6
- F1 2015
- The Flame In The Flood
- Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition
- Bard’s Gold
- Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine
Offering a solid variety of genres and gameplay, it’s certainly not a bad start to the Xbox Game Pass. Zombie shooter fans can check out Dead Island Definitive Edition and Resident Evil 6 to get their horror fix. While The Flame In The Flood and Monaco offer unique gameplay experiences, Guacamelee and Bard’s Gold are there for fans of platforming adventures. Racing gamers can put the petal to the metal with F1 2015.
From July 1 to 16, Xbox Game Pass members also get a discount on all add-ons for PAYDAY2, including the new DLC bundle “The Most Wanted.” If Xbox Game Pass sounds like something you’d like to check out, you can start your free 14 day trial here.
Latest posts by Miguel Vidaure (see all)
- 6 Best Wireless Heaphones for Watching TV - Jan 3, 2018
- Best Wi-Fi Router Under $100: Cheap Routers for Better Wi-Fi - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Bonus Content for Game Of Thrones: Conquest Before Launch - Oct 3, 2017